Welcome to the United for Success MPS Volunteer page. Volunteerism has a positive impact on our community and here you will find out about opportunities where you can volunteer your time and talents to the students and staff of Midland Public Schools. All volunteer opportunities are during school hours unless otherwise noted.
VOLUNTEERS: Renew Your United for Success Status
During National Volunteer Recognition Month you will have the opportunity to renew your MPS volunteer status for the 2019-20 school year. Volunteers have been sent the information needed to take care of this quickly and easily. Please respond either way.
- Help Needed for Jefferson Middle School
- 11am-12:40pm M-F for the Lunchroom
Volunteers are welcome for just one day or more. Please contact the MPS Volunteer Manager or Lisa Rabie: email@example.com at JMS
- PYP (Primary Years Program) Volunteers
- Siebert and Woodcrest Elementary: work with 5th grade students on their Exhibition project
- Dance Chaperones
- H.H. Dow High/Midland High Prom
- Saturday, May 4th at 6:00 pm
- Treasurer Apprentice
- Jefferson Middle School: JPAC (Parent Advisory Committee) is looking for a volunteer to shadow the current treasurer and then fill the position for the 2019-20 school year. Email: JPACMidland@gmail.com
- MPSTV AV Assistants
- Administration Building: Every 3rd Monday of the Month from 6:00 pm - around 8:30/9:00 pm varies Monthly, 2-3 volunteers needed for rotation purposes
If any of the volunteer opportunities interest you and you would like more information and/or would like to volunteer, please let me know and I will connect you with the right person to get things going.